Data Management Kansas City, KS. As technology improves and the need to view and edit data at any time becomes less a priority and more a necessity, firms regardless of size in Kansas City, KS are becoming cognizant of the need for a trusted data management firm. Whether keeping proprietary data secure for years to come, preserving paper documents for future access, or cutting document storage costs while limiting liabilty, competent data management can make the difference between your Kansas City company being prepared for what comes next and being left behind.
HITS has been a pace-setter in data management in Kansas City, KS for more than two and a half decades. We have built a reputation for using cutting-edge technology to improve your data and ensure that top-secret data stays secure. Our cloud-based data management systems are the best solution for any size Kansas City business to give their employees the freedom to access pertinent information anytime, anywhere.
Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike in Kansas City, KS trust HITS to help reach their data management goals for a reason. We provide cost-effective, trusted solutions with a level of personal service that is unmatched. If you are thinking about reimagining your data management, call us today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online to hear more about what HITS can do for your Kansas City, KS company.
What Is Data Management?
Data management is how organizations acquire, generate, store, and utilize data in an effective and efficient manner. It utilizes different digital systems and policies to ensure data is properly protected and easily accessed throughout its lifecycle. The goal of data management is to allow data to prop up decision-making and drive business outcomes, as well as to enhance workflow efficiency.
7 Ways You Can Improve Your Data Management
The following are seven things you can do to improve your Kansas City, KS organization's data management:
- Define data governance policies — Establish direct procedures for managing data, including who is responsible for generating or collecting the data and what types of data you need to hold onto.
- Implement data management technologies — Invest in data management technologies that include workflow automation, storage, and analysis. This will guarantee that data is dependable. Digital, cloud-based, and hybrid data management platforms also save time and money and reduce the risk of errors by making information easier to retrieve.
- Organize and standardize data — Make sure data is organized and formatted consistently so that your employees will be able to manage and utilize the data easily.
- Improve data quality — Implement processes to monitor data quality, including data validation and checking for mistakes. Regularly evaluating and cleansing data can ensure it's not corrupted or inaccurate.
- Cultivate data literacy — Encourage employees to become more data literate, so they understand how the data can help them become more efficient. Offers resources to help employees understand the purpose of data management.
- Establish data security measures — Protect sensitive data from people who should not have access to it. This may include implementing security measures such as firewalls, encryption, and access controls.
- Don't stay satisfied with your data management procedures — The modern business world is continuously changing. Regularly assess your data management processes and procedures to identify how you can improve.
At HITS, we have more than 25 years of experience helping Kansas City, KS businesses of all sizes, in a variety of fields, create successful data management procedures.
The Importance Of Data Management For Your Kansas City, KS Organization
Recent events have only underlined the need for Kansas City companies of all sizes to put into place a comprehensive data management plan that considers security, accessibility, and adaptability. More Kansas City, KS workers are assuming that remote work will not only be permitted but also expanded in the near future. This means that they must be able to access any data from any device, even if their network is not as secure as the standards at your main facility.
The constant progression of technology, and how your company plans to adapt to new technology, is also crucial when devising a data management strategy. Software platforms that were state-of-the-art even two or three years ago can become obsolete and unsupported in just months. The growing use of cloud-based platforms brings along with it its own concerns: should our Kansas City, KS firm create our own digital ecosystem, or should we use third-party technology and hope that it stays supported throughout its lifecycle? Also, when migrating between platforms, the ability to maintain the quality of historical data and guarantee full compatibility must also be critical.
Good data management must also emphasize security and document liability. Older documents deteriorate over time, which means that important historical data--or patient information, such as fetal monitoring strips, that must be retained to meet best practices--need to be properly digitized to ensure continued access without loss of quality. Storing old physical data also brings up liability issues, as you never know if water or fire damage can ransack files in storage. Acting quickly to preserve and digitize this data reduces both future liability and storage costs, letting your Kansas City, KS organization to focus on your core competencies.
Choose A Proven Kansas City, KS Data Management Partner
For more than 25 years, HITS has provided Kansas City, KS businesses both large and small a wide selection of data management solutions. Starting as a document scanning company, we have expanded to offer data migration, cloud storage, and remote work solutions suitable for any size business in Kansas City, KS.
The staff at HITS has dedicated itself over the years to always being ahead of the curve in data management technology. Our patent-pending DocuMiner® application lets you decide what data you need, and what you don't. We analyze what you want to keep in real-time, scan it, and save it for future access either in our proven STR8VIEW® application or your existing document management platform.
When searching for a system to provide a seamless transition from the main office in Kansas City to the home office, consider HITS' Paperless To Go service. Our process ensures that data is made available from any computer, so your employees can be free to work from wherever they please, with no need to worry about security.
HITS also offers a full complement of other data management services, like plain-paper scanning, large-format scanning perfect for archiving documents such as blueprints, and secure data destruction. We also furnish what other Kansas City, KS data management firms cannot--personalized service that hears your needs and proposes the right data management products for your particular situation.
Other services we offer in Kansas City, KS include:
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
HITS has worked with corporations, hospitals, and governments of all sizes in Kansas City, KS and is eager to help you rethink the way you look at your data management. Call us today at 888-455-4484, or contact us online to speak with a member of our staff and learn more about how HITS can help you meet your data management goals.