Data Management McLean, VA. As technology changes and the need to have access to data from any device becomes less a priority and more a mandate, firms regardless of size in McLean, VA are making themselves aware of the need for a dedicated data management firm. Whether limiting document liability, securing sensitive information, or future-proofing paper documents with advanced scanning technology, competent data management can make the difference between your McLean company being future-ready and being caught out when change occurs.
HITS has been a pace-setter in data management in McLean, VA for over 25 years. We have built a reputation for using cutting-edge technology to convert your data and guarantee that confidential data stays secure. Our cloud-based data management tools are the ideal solution for any size McLean firm to give their employees the freedom to access needed information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike in McLean, VA trust HITS to help reach their data management needs for a reason. We provide budget-friendly, proven solutions with a level of personal service that is unmet. If you are looking to reimagine your data management, call us today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online to learn more about what HITS can do for your McLean, VA organization.
What Is Data Management?
Data management is how firms acquire, generate, store, and utilize data in a way that benefits their internal operations. It utilizes different digital systems and procedures to ensure the accuracy, completeness, security, and accessibility of data throughout its lifecycle. The goal of data management is to turn data into useful information that can aid in decision-making and make your business more productive and efficient, as well as to increase workflow efficiency.
7 Ways You Can Make Your Data Management More Efficient
The following are seven things you can do to make your McLean, VA's company's data management more efficient:
- Create data governance policies — Set up clear procedures for managing data, including who is responsible for generating or collecting the data and what types of data you need to hold onto.
- Choose the right data management system — Invest in data management technologies that can automate data collection, storage, and analysis. This will guarantee that data is reliable. Digital, cloud-based, and hybrid data management systems also save time and money and reduce difficulty in accessing documents by making information easier to find.
- Organize and standardize data — Make sure data is organized and formatted consistently so that your employees will be able to manage and utilize the data easily.
- Improve data quality — Apply processes to ensure data does not degrade or become compromised, including data validation and error-checking. Regularly monitoring data can ensure it's not corrupted or inaccurate.
- Encourage data literacy — Persuade employees to improve their data literacy, so they understand how the data can help them become more efficient. Provide training to help employees understand data management concepts and technologies.
- Establish data security protocols — Reduce your liability. This may include implementing security measures such as firewalls, encryption, and access controls.
- Don't stay satisfied with your data management procedures — The modern business world is constantly changing. Regularly evaluate your data management processes and procedures to identify areas for improvement.
At HITS, we have almost three decades of experience helping McLean, VA firms of all sizes, in a wide range industries, maintain successful data management systems.
The Importance Of Data Management For Your McLean, VA Organization
Recent events have only made apparent the need for McLean businesses of all sizes to build a comprehensive data management plan that emphasizes adaptability, security, and accessibility. More McLean, VA employees are confident that remote work will not only be permitted but also built upon in the near future. This means that they will need to access any data from any device, even if their home internet's privacy is not as secure as the system at your main office.
The constant progression of technology, and how your company plans to adapt to new technology, is also key when devising a data management strategy. Software platforms that were state-of-the-art even two or three years ago can become obsolete and abandoned before you know it. The growing use of cloud-based systems presents its own issues: should our McLean, VA firm build our own digital ecosystem, or should we use third-party technology and expect that it stays supported for the near future? Also, when moving between software formats, the ability to maintain the quality of historical data and insure full integration must also be critical.
Good data management must also be aware of security and document liability. Older materials deteriorate over time, which means that critical historical data--or patient information, such as fetal monitoring strips, that must be retained to meet best practices--need to be suitably digitized to ensure continued access without loss of quality. Keeping old physical data also presents liability concerns, as one cannot predict if fire or water damage can destroy files in storage. Acting quickly to digitize and preserve this data reduces both future liability and storage costs, permitting your McLean, VA business to focus on your core competencies.
Choose A Trusted McLean, VA Data Management Partner
For more than 25 years, HITS has given McLean, VA businesses large and small alike a wide selection of data management solutions. From our beginnings as a document scanning company, we have expanded to offer remote work, data migration, and cloud storage solutions made for any size business in McLean, VA.
The staff at HITS has dedicated ourselves throughout company history to always being on the cutting edge of data management technology. Our patent-pending DocuMiner® application lets you determine what data you need, and what you don't. We analyze what you want to keep in real-time, scan it, and save it for future reference either in our proven STR8VIEW® application or an existing document management platform.
When in the market for a system to provide a seamless transition from the main office in McLean to the home office, consider HITS' Paperless To Go service. Our process ensures that data is made available from any platform, so your employees can be free to work from anywhere they want, with no security concerns.
HITS also offers a full scope of other data management services, like plain-paper scanning, large-format scanning perfect for archiving documents such as blueprints, and secure data destruction. We also furnish what other McLean, VA data management firms cannot--personalized service that recognizes your needs and offers the right data management products for your unique circumstances.
Other services we offer in McLean, VA include:
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Scanning Services
HITS has collaborated with hospitals, governments, and corporations of all sizes in McLean, VA and is ready to help you rethink the way you look at your data management. Call us today at 888-455-4484, or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about how HITS can assist you in meeting your data management goals.