Data Management Independence, MO. As technology changes and the need to have access to data at any time becomes less a goal and more a necessity, firms regardless of size in Independence, MO are becoming cognizant of the need for a committed data management contractor. Whether scanning paper documents for future access, reducing document liability, or ensuring that sensitive information will remain secure for years to come, proper data management can be the difference between your Independence company being prepared for what comes next and being left behind.
HITS has been a pace-setter in data management in Independence, MO for almost three decades. We have built a reputation for using the latest technology to improve your data and guarantee that top-secret data stays private. Our cloud-based data management systems are the prime solution for any size Independence firm to give their employees the freedom to access necessary information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike in Independence, MO partner with HITS to help reach their data management requirements for a reason. We provide affordable, trusted solutions with a level of personal service that is unmet. If you are thinking about reimagining your data management, call us today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online to learn more about what HITS can do for your Independence, MO business.
What Is Data Management?
Data management is the practice of generating, storing, organizing, maintaining, and utilizing data in an effective and efficient manner. It utilizes different digital systems and policies to ensure the accuracy, completeness, security, and accessibility of data throughout its lifecycle. The objective of data management is to turn data into useful information that can aid in decision-making and make your business more productive and efficient, as well as to boost workflow efficiency.
7 Steps to Improve Your Data Management
The following are seven things you can do to make your Independence, MO's company's data management more efficient:
- Define data governance policies — Set up direct policies for managing data, including who is responsible for generating or collecting the data and what types of data need to be retained.
- Choose the right data management system — Acquire data management technologies that include workflow automation, storage, and analysis. This will guarantee that data is dependable. Different data management systems also make you more time- and cost-efficient and reduce difficulty in accessing documents by making information easier to locate.
- Organize and standardize data — Make sure data is organized and formatted consistently so that your internal processes can run smoothly.
- Improve data quality — Apply processes to ensure data does not degrade or become compromised, including data validation and error-checking. Regularly reviewing and cleansing data can ensure it's not corrupted or inaccurate.
- Encourage data literacy — Urge employees to become more data literate, so they understand how to use data effectively to make informed decisions. Provide resources to help employees understand the purpose of more organized data.
- Establish data security protocols — Reduce your liability. This may include implementing security measures such as firewalls, encryption, and access controls.
- Continuously evaluate and improve — The modern business world is continuously changing. Regularly assess your data management processes and procedures to identify areas for improvement.
At HITS, we have over two and a half decades of experience helping Independence, MO firms of all sizes, in numerous industries, maintain successful data management procedures.
The Importance Of Data Management For Your Independence, MO Organization
The last few years have only underlined the need for Independence firms of all sizes to build a complete data management plan that emphasizes accessability, adaptability, and security. More Independence, MO workers are confident that remote work will not only be permitted but also expanded in the coming years. This means that they will need to access any data from any device, even if their network is not as secure as the system at your main office.
The inexorable march of progress, and how your company plans to adapt to new technology, is also key when planning a data management strategy. Software platforms that were cutting-edge even two or three years ago can become outdated and unsupported in just months. The emerging use of cloud-based platforms presents its own concerns: should our Independence, MO firm create our own digital ecosystem, or should we use third-party technology and pray that it stays supported for as long as we need it? Also, when migrating between platforms, the ability to maintain the quality of historical data and guarantee full compatibility must also be critical.
Good data management must also take into account security and document liability. Physical documents deteriorate over time, which means that important historical data--or patient information, like fetal monitoring strips, that must be retained to meet industry standards--must be suitably digitized to ensure continued access without loss of quality. Storing old physical data also presents liability concerns, as it is impossible to predict if fire or water damage can destroy files in storage. Acting quickly to preserve and digitize historical data reduces both future liability and storage costs, allowing your Independence, MO firm to focus on your core competencies.
Choose A Trusted Independence, MO Data Management Partner
For more than 25 years, HITS has provided Independence, MO firms both large and small a wide selection of data management solutions. Starting as a document scanning company, we have expanded to offer data migration, cloud storage, and remote work solutions suitable for any size business in Independence, MO.
The staff at HITS has dedicated ourselves over the years to always being the leaders in data management technology. Our patent-pending DocuMiner® application lets you choose what data you need, and what you don't. We analyze what you want to keep in real-time, scan it, and archive it for future reference either in our proven STR8VIEW® application or your existing document management platform.
When in the market for a system to provide a seamless transition from the main office in Independence to the home office, consider HITS' Paperless To Go service. Our process ensures that data is made accessible from any computer, so your employees can be free to work from anywhere, with no need to worry about security.
HITS also offers a full complement of other data management services, like plain-paper scanning, large-format scanning perfect for preserving documents such as blueprints, and secure data destruction. We also furnish what other Independence, MO data management firms do not--personalized service that hears your needs and suggests the right data management products for your particular situation.
Other services we offer in Independence, MO include:
- Information Management
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
HITS has collaborated with hospitals, governments, and corporations of all sizes in Independence, MO and is eager to help you rethink how you look at your data management. Call us today at 888-455-4484, or contact us online to speak with a member of our crew and learn more about how HITS can assist you in meeting your data management goals.