Digital Transformation Fairfax, VA
Digital Transformation in Fairfax, VA. Digital transformation is a critical aspect of updating any Fairfax, VA business, making their records easier to access, and making them more secure. Effective digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For more than 25 years, HITS has been helping enterprises in Fairfax, VA and beyond do away with productivity loss due to document challenges and increase efficiency in their day-to-day operations. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary tools from coast to coast. To find out what digital transformation can do for your operations, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Fairfax, VA
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, tape, or other physical media — into digital systems. It has an effect on every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new services, such as creating mobile applications for customers, or improving old ones, for example making updates to your document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Fairfax, VA?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Fairfax, VA operations and its clients.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling products or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data instead of subjective observation. If you data is in a digital system, it is more easily organized and can be automatically analyzed by a number of applications. Digital transformation provides customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are worried about who has access to their data and how they are using it. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, demonstrating to customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Better access to your services — With email communications, online product lists, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a human being, your team will be able to offer customized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. Improved client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Advantages to your organization include:
- A better bottom-line — According to survey responses given to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of businesses that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying employees to do needless tasks like organizing, storing, and finding documents. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Better security — Paper documents can be lost completely in events outside of our control like a hurricane, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the data. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have stricter control over who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Improved Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration both between individual employees and between teams. Employees in separate locations can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost data. Enhanced teamwork is key to improved innovation.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in many different industries, from safe data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and efficiency STR8VIEW® document management system.
How HITS Does Digital Transformation in Fairfax, VA
We utilize our proprietary DocuMiner® software to carry out digital transformation and data migration for Fairfax, VA organizations. The digital transformation is completed in three steps:
- Sorting — After you supply us with your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents as it sorts through them and produce a full manifest list for you to review. Your organization will go through the list and tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will shred any paper, film, and other physical data that have met your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — We'll then scan all of the remaining paper, film, and other physical data and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We have experience scanning a variety of types of documents, such as:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Fairfax, VA will come down to the tools used in the migrations and having an innovative information technology company to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to record confidential data, a business looking to transition strenuous software, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Fairfax, VA Requires a Culture Change
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Fairfax, VA will have to adapt to an entirely new environment:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From risk avoidance to anticipating what customers want
- From control to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to cooperation
While switching up your entire approach can be intimidating, in reality it leads to brand new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Fairfax, VA include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
Fairfax, VA Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations succeed. That means you need a digital transformation company in Fairfax, VA with experience and skill. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant team and revolutionary applications ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Fairfax, VA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.