Digital Transformation Fairfax, VA
Digital Transformation in Fairfax, VA. Digital transformation is an essential part of modernizing any Fairfax, VA company, making their records easier to access, and solving security and liability risks. Successful digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping companies in Fairfax, VA and beyond bring their documentation systems out of the dark ages. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary software throughout the entire country. To find out what our experts can do for your organization, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
What is Digital Transformation in Fairfax, VA?
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, tape, or other physical media — into digital systems. It has an effect on all internal operations, resulting in a fundamental difference in your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new services, for instance creating mobile applications for customers, or modifying old ones, for instance making updates to your document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Fairfax, VA?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Fairfax, VA operations and your clients.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit company selling products or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data instead of guesswork. With data in a digital form, it it takes less work to locate it and can be automatically analyzed by a variety of applications. Digital transformation offers a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are concerned with who has access to their data and how they are using it. By moving to digital record keeping, you can make your data more secure, showing customers that you prioritize their privacy.
- Better access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do call customer service, your rep will have improved access to their information and will be able to offer solutions more quickly.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Advantages to your operations include:
- A better bottom-line — According to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, 80% of businesses that chose to go through a digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Enhanced security — Analog data can be lost completely in catastrophes like tornadoes, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the information. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have backups that cannot be destroyed. You'll also have stricter control over which employees and clients have access to what.
- Improved Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and improve collaboration both within and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and edit the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost information. Improved teamwork is key to improved innovation.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in numerous areas, from secure data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
How HITS Does Digital Transformation in Fairfax, VA
- Sorting — Once we have all of your analog data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents immediately and provide a full inventory that we will then send to you. You what is worth keeping and which documents we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will shred any paper, film, and other physical data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — We'll then scan the documents you want to keep and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We can scan any type of document you may need, including:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Fairfax, VA depends on the reliability of the software and having an experienced and creative information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental body looking to archive sensitive documents, a commercial enterprise that wants to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS can help you meet your document management goals with our patent-pending technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Fairfax, VA Requires a Culture Change
Once your analog data is digital data, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You'll have to challenge yourself and your Fairfax, VA organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to customer centered
- From avoiding taking risks to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual effort to collaboration
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be uncomfortable, the truth is it opens up brand new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Fairfax, VA Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Fairfax, VA you can trust. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant specialists and patent-pending software ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Fairfax, VA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.